It’s been raining here all day and I’m loving every second of it! The lion cub absolutely loved looking out the window at the rain, bringing joy to mama’s heart. I need a rain companion!
But as he is now asleep and I have a chance to write, I want to really introduce myself to y’all. You’ve been following the blog for a couple of months now and have read some of my journeys and some of my secrets to life, but you don’t know much about me. So I thought it would be fun to create a short list of things you may not have known!
And if you’d be so kind as to introduce yourself in the comments or at Minimalist Soul’s Facebook page, I’d love to hear from you and get to know you better.
So without further ado. 37 things you didn’t know about me:
- I’m from Texas and love it
- I’ve been through most of the States
- Never been out of the country.
- I can watch Friends over and over again.
- While I’m a writer, I can’t write poetry.
- I love rainy days as much as sunny.
- I wish I could kayak everyday.
- Learning to rock climb is on my to do list.
- I love psychology.
- I considered being an astrophysicist.
- I can stump spellcheck.
- I could watch nature documentaries everyday, all day.
- Dinosaurs are my favorites.
- I ask my tarot cards for advice.
- Shiner Bock is my beer of choice.
- I have six tattoos.
- I plan on getting more.
- I’m deathly afraid of heights.
- I believe in ghosts.
- I’m open to all kinds of music and will listen to any suggestions.
- Dragons are my favorite.
- Football over basketball.
- I have no idea what fleek means.
- I grow my eyebrows myself and have no idea how to use make up with them.
- I care emmensely about the environment.
- I follow a vegan diet and lifestyle.
- I’m a Pisces.
- I’m shy until you get to know me.
- Once you know me, I don’t shut up.
- I’m hilarious
- Sarcasm is my native tongue.
- I strongly agree with the use of profanity being a sign of intelligence.
- Creative writing has always been a skill.
- Indigo should be on more things.
- Essential oils are my go to.
- I would love to live in the middle of no where.
- I’m hungry. All the time.
So I’m hoping you know me a little better now apart from what I’ve mentioned before in posts. I want to build a little community with you and hope that you’ll share with me a little more about you as well.
Either tell me something you love about yourself in the comments or go to my Facebook page and let me know there 🙂 have a good one lovelies!!